Superior Foundation Makeup Brush Flat Top Kabuki With Dual Color
Professional Flat Top Kabuki Brush for expert buffing and blending.
Works well with liquid foundation, mineral makeup, shimmer and
1. Soft and soomth, premium quality bristles for maximum
performance and comfort.
2. Dense fiber arrangement for minimal absorption of your cosmetic
3. Synthetic bristles are easy-to-clean and 100% cruelty-free.
4. Shed-resistant design for a longer-lasting, high quality
5. Ultra-plush, densely-packed, velvety fibers designed to help
create a flawless, hi-def, even finish in any lighting
|Brush Head||Synthetic Fiber|
|Ferrule||Matte Black Grass Ferrule|
|Handle||Nature Wood Handle|
|Usage||Powder / Foundation / Contour / Bronzer|
|Customs HS Code||9603290090|
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models, quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f. Your ideal packing way
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets
manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and
brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality
makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and
makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional
experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make
Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
- 15 years experiences for manufacturing and exporting MAKEUP BRUSH.
- High-level development skill and advanced techniques.
- Reliable production quality.
- Prompt delivery and best price.
- Any custom design concept can be brought into reality.
- Long term relationships with customers are created by helping them
develop and launch a successful product lines.
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
How to Choose An Ideal Brush?
Flat: Suitable for finishing and powder brushes. You can easily
glide brushes with flat bristles from side to side, good for
Round: This standard bristle shape provides moderate coverage but
enables you to easily achieve a seamless finish.
Round and Flat: Suitable for a powder brush as it provides a
polished look and creates great colors.
Pointed: The pointed shape of bristles offers good control, you
will easily achieve natural blending of colors. Suitable for
blusher or highlighter brush.
Domed: You can easily achieve a radiant and polished look with this
shape of bristles. Buff in a circular motion and glide gently on
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft
cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to
maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination
of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice
that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.